1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why do these led strobes fight w me??!!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SalNazzaro, Mar 15, 2013.

1. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

I have the strobes n more w series led hideaways, there crazy bright and awesome, but why do I have such a problem with them doing an alternating pattern! I pick a pattern then skip one ahead and they alternate for a little bit then they'll eventually flash at the same time, then I go through it all again and get them to alternate, then I turn them off and turn them back on and there flashing at the same time again!!! I'm losin my patience!!

2. Is the sync wire hooked up the right way

3. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Do I still have to hook the sync wire up even to get them to alternate? I emailed strobes n more and asked about the sync wire and they never said yes hook them up or no don't hook them up

4. Yes hook it up for them to work

5. Rotator911

Rotator911 Junior Member

at the bottom left of SNM home page Louis has a nice video how to sync them

6. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

I've watched the video on there site, looks like when it gets light out I'll be hooking my sync wires up

7. That will make them work

8. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

I hooked the sync wire up last night and they alternate now! Woohoo! We'll see what happens when I turn them on today lol

9. Turn them on and run them for 20 mins. Turn off for a few. Then back on and run them again. They should stay right now

10. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Yup I just checked them and there all good now! I was just confused and thought I didn't need to sync them since I wanted them to alternate, thanks for the info!

11. Sal can you put up a video of them. I want to see how bright they are

12. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Yea ill do it when I get home, there crazy bright at night and the day you can see them pretty good as well

13. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Yeah, I would like a video too. My HAW strobe supply is starting to go haywire. I will buying new LED HAW's I guess!

14. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

ok so how do I upload videos?

15. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

16. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

17. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Looking good bud, now we'll need plowing videos

18. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Yup I'm ready for it now, got jipped the other night when we were supposed to get 1-3"

19. J29

J29 Senior Member

Sal,

Not to be too needy but any chance you could do a video at night and with the parking lights on?? I was curious what the output is when the parking lights are on, particularly for the front. I can't believe how bright those are. Nice looking rig you have there.

J.

20. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

I was going to do a night video, I'll take one tonight if I remember to