1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why didnt I think of that???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JohnnyRoyale, Feb 16, 2010.

1. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty cool. I wonder how they would work on a trip blade? The french men are smarter then they look.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nice JD.

[​IMG]

4. JohnnyRoyale

Could you see that system on a pusher? Sure would give that brand a run for their money...

5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

WEIRD !!! just had a conversation with a employee this morning about something similar. But lm not that smart!

The inventor needs to go learn how to build web sites, and take pictures next. That has to be one of the worst ive seen in a while

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That was my first thought but it won't have the clearance the other one has but the best thing is it can be used on existing blades. It would be worth a try. I wonder what the cost is?
    Some of the best fabricators I know barely know how to turn a computer on.

7. JohnnyRoyale

The concept is still better than the rubber block thingamajg. Just needs to allow for more upwards movement.

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It goes up and down but I don't understand how it trips when you hit something.

9. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i thought the same thing, and i read, and re read the site, and nowhere does it say (that i could find) that it well trip, so i imagine that it would need to be installed on a pre existing tripping unit. it is a good idea, downward preasure, all the time, and well adjust to the countours of a lot,