1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

why contact me

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by icebreaker, Dec 9, 2014.

1. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

Got a call today from a company called grounds guys wonder what they want they left a message they would call back? Anyone ever heard of them ?

2. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

I got a call from them about a week or so ago. They are a national company, I get crap in the mail from them a few times a year and other nationals.

3. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

I figured wonder what they might ask me to take care of . Damn nationals

4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

They're trying to sell you a franchise. Not really a NSP

5. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

I got a call from these guys a few weeks back. They are looking for people to buy into their franchise.

6. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

Yeah just what I want to do someone else telling me how to do things I get enough of that from know it all customers and then right off the top give them a % of the green

7. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

they want major money for a franchise. I talked with one just to find out why they kept calling... I then asked him why would pay for a franchise when i have a successful company that does not advertise much grossing over 500 k a year. he hung up..

8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

They've been calling me for a few months, looking for subs or some such thing...