1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why Can't I Search Members?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by linckeil, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I am looking to contact a certain member of the site.

Per plowsite:

"The member list contains a complete list of all the registered members of this forum. You can view the member list ordered alphabetically by username, by the date that the member joined the forum, or by the number of posts the members have made.

The member list also has a search function, which allows you to quickly locate members according to categories you specify, such as searching for all members who have joined in the past week etc."

So i click on the member list and recieve the following message:

"Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members."

Am I missing something? Why can't I perform a member search? Why would this function be disabled?
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

that has been disabled for quite some time now...however, if you go to the "Search" link in the navigation bar near the top of the site, then choose "Advanced Search" in that drop down menu you can enter a member's name and find it that way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.