1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why Buy A New Plow Truck Part 3

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Dec 19, 2007.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE HERE ALREADY MISSED 1 STORM WITH THIS TRUCK HOPING IT WONT BE A SECOND...... HERE IS THE TRUCK ALMOST COMPLETE EXCEPT FOR THE PLOW,SALT SPREADER AND SOME MISCELLANEOUS STUFF LIKE A HOOOOOOOD LOL.......BUT ANYWAYS I FIGURE LIKE ANOTHER 4 HOURS OF WORK AND SHES ROLLIN AGAIN..... THIS TRUCK OWES ME NOTHING 10 YEARS IN THE FLEET AND HAS MADE ME AT LEAST SIX FIGURES !!!!! I OWED IT TO HER TO FRESHEN HER UP:bluebounc

100_0964.jpg

100_0963.jpg

100_0967.jpg

100_0965.jpg

100_0959.jpg

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Hey that's a beaut, need nice new chrome bumpers to finalize the make over :nod:

3. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Its coming out great, I love those old Chevys. My buddy plows with an 84 and that thing just wont die... We call her brown cause the brown spray paint blends in with her rust... Not much stuffing left in the seat but she is an animal, runs awesome, plows awesome, and has heat... We still hook her up to some of my friends trucks and have tug of war competitions...

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Agreed......looks great!

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That's a good looking truck. I love that body style. A lot of the local fire departments around here still run those for brush trucks.

6. nicksplowing

Thanks Guys Hopefully It Will Be Complete By Saturday If Time Allows..... Shop Is Slowing Down A Bit So I Can Pull Her In During The Day

7. nicksplowing

:drinkup:payupbump bump:drinkup:payup

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Man that thing looks nice!

9. nicksplowing

thanks deere hopefully done by saturday calling for snow here on xmas eve and 2x the week of

10. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Haha. You said why buy a new truck....If you buy a new truck, you would of been out in that storm you missed.

Nice truck though.

11. nicksplowing

yes this one missed but my other 13 trucks made up for it haha happy holidayspayup

12. nicksplowing

bumpsssssssssssssssssssssssss

13. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

Looks to me like you ought to put some brake lines in there while your at it!

14. nicksplowing

good eyes there jjt did that today goes for the duel exhaust tommorrow should be done by saturday and ready to plow !!!:bluebounc:bluebounc

15. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

the guy that i work for uses older chevy's because they r easy to work on, and they r some cool looking body styles. ur thoughts

16. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Looks good. Glad to see someone keeping old iron in service!

17. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

good looking truck. I agree if you throw some newer style rims on there and a new bumper it would set it off

18. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

awesome looking trucklove that body of the chevs good luck with her and post some pic once u get the plow on

19. nicksplowing

Figured I Bump To See The Whole Restore

20. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

Is that your shop?