1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why are you still here?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turfmower, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

It over :waving:

2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Why not, the website does not shut down because winter does. People have questions in the summer, people buy and sell trucks and plows in the summer and want to aks questions about it.

3. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

Yup. What Chris said. Spring/Summer is the best time to buy, upgrade, repair, perform maintenance, etc.

4. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

What do you meen "it is over" it snowed 6" night before last and 4" again last night. we still have another month if we are lucky.

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

they were talking possible snow again mon with highs mid 30s go figure

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

We still stay here to learn and help. We're addicted.:nod: :waving:

7. sonnyny

sonnyny Junior Member
    from vermont

It is not over, well not here in Vt. Snow is forcast for the higher elevations tonight thru tuesday with a chance for a dump mon.

8. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Nothing better to do at work. :)

9. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member

"Hey - what's this lyin around ****? What? Over? Did you say over? Nothin' is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!" "Germans?" " Forget it, he's rollin" It ain't over now cause when the going gets tough.....................................................the tough get going. Who's with me, let's go....ehhhhhhhhhhhh!"

:D I Love that movie

10. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

we got 6'' or rain yesterday in NH/MA and then we got 2'' of snow last night

11. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

can someone mail me some snow please? I miss the white fellow.

12. elite1

elite1 Senior Member

I think I should move. It has been many years, since a good snow season around here. I have not done any major plowing since feb 6th.

13. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

A little bit of the snow finally started melting around here the last two days so I got out today and pushed some slush around. They are calling for a possibility of snow this coming weekend. Probably wont be enough to plow but snow is snow. I have chained up on Atigun pass on the 4th of July before so in Alaska it is never over.

14. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

I am still here and waiting for FALL SNOW STORM 2004! yeah I am out mowing the yard.

15. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

im staying here im plowing my lawn im waiting for the summer snow storm of 2004

16. Tony Bonventre

Tony Bonventre Sponsor

Summer Snow Imagine That

17. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

We had about 1/2 an inch last night.. Really wet though.. Most of our winter snow is melting off

Hey Crumm, how much did you get up your way?? I think we were just over 115 inches here in the Anchorage bowl..

18. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

:) I'm still hear because I love being here!:D

19. Tony Bonventre

Tony Bonventre Sponsor

six months left to get ready for the next snow. probley not long enough

20. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Tony, you said it all!