1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who's used raptor liner?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by exmark, Dec 7, 2015.

1. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Has anyone used or heard of the product called raptor liner? It's as close as you're going to get to line x. But obviously not line x quality. Or it may be I'm not sure. I'm tempted to spray the boxes of two of my work trucks along with the rockers. But I wanted to see if anyone could give me a review first. Let me know your input along with pics if you have them. Thanks!

2. mtstclair

mtstclair Member
    from indiana

I have used it on some of my trucks. I is a much better product then stuff auto parts store sale like duraliner. It is very easy to use and has held up for 2 years now without fading or anything. Cant beat it for the price

3. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

Not very durable. I had it professionally applied by dealer body shop when I bought my truck. Dropped a socket wrench on it from about 2' height while putting in tool box and it chipped.
    Scratches relatively easily too. Ever slide a cardboard box or sheet of plywood across the bed with a rock under it? That'll scratch it.
    Sales rep told me it was comparable to the well known brands. Body shop told me (AFTER first failure) that it is really just cosmetic.

4. ajracing81

ajracing81 Member

the stuff is nice for rockers and door bottoms but not for beds.

5. CELandscapes

CELandscapes Senior Member

I have it sprayed on a whole truck that we use for the mud bogs. It's held up really well no scratches or chips.