1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who's is this?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Banksy, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I thought this was a cool truck. It was parked in a I-95 rest stop in CT.

2. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

I have one of those trucks. No plow though. It is a bucket truck. Pretty rugged for a GMC.
  3. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Thats a beast of a truck, it looks good for it's age.
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That is a cool truck. Plenty of room for spares and tools. I bet that utility body is heavy and with the sander it does well pushing, especially with the chains. It does look good, but is starting to rust around the rear wheel well.
  5. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

thats a sweet truck i bet it could push a house over
  6. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Not sure whos the truck is, but it plows the state rest stop in Fairfield, CT. I've never seen any name of the truck, its been there the past few winters.
  7. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

i stoped and saw that truck today on my way back from jersey, it didn't have the chains on the tires, but i shure wish i had that for lots with the big brand new western spreader, the only thing i would do is convert that big old plow to power angle
  8. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like it is P/A

The plow looks like it is P/A,Two hoses coming off the plow frame down to the turn table???
    Would be a nice service truck to have plowing with the fleet...
  9. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

I was at that stop today, cool looking old truck, no chains on it when I saw it thought.
  10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like its great for pushing! I'm no sure anyt amount of snow would be able to stop that thing!
  11. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

i'm not shure what those hose's are but it was one of those old manual style angle plow with the pin you have to pull to angle it