1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whos got pictures of a VXT with wings up close?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

can you email me any pictures ? ramairfreak98ss@hotmail.com thanks

Having a hard time figuring out wtf all the pieces go, seems nothing lines up, probably dont even have the brackets in the right place as the directions do show :/

are the brackets installed very similar to a straight boss plow?

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

The Boss website has a pretty good picture of them on a VXT. Shows them from behind.

3. Ramairfreak98ss

yeah i saw it on their poly v xt.. but mine isnt poly and their brackets look different slightly.

its also very small so cant see much detail. thank

4. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I am of no help but can you post pictures up of yours when your done? Thanks!

5. Ramairfreak98ss

We have the V xt wings on, what a pita to say the least! i have a picture ill put up here later on one of the 06 F350s, 8'2" Vxt is now WIDE.. that and the angle of the wings should allow the plow to open up more instead of being in scoop mode as much, its about a 10 ft width i guess now.

6. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Pics please????!!!!

7. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I cant Wait for the Storys and Pictures of the Wings getting Torn Off in the Blizzard of 2011 on a USM property.....:eek::laughing::laughing:

8. Ramairfreak98ss

why would they get torn off? out of 3 major storms, one plow wing got bent with an unmarked curb..

thanks for the pictures too guys lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oddly enough, the 2nd side put on, the drivers side where the wing is bent a little went on with a closer fit that the passenger side thats perfect
    [​IMG]

9. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a nice setup.Good luck with it.