1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who's gonna be the 1st to adapt the new accessories?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by turbo38sfi, Jul 8, 2008.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Wondering your thoughts on adapting the new snowway wings to a 26 serires?

Would love to put wings on my 26 or try to get the contractor series to fit my 1500.

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Sno-Way's new E-Z Switch Wing System will not fit any of the older style product. They will fit the new 29HD with HDW style blades as well as all Mega Blade Plow Series (Contractor Series, Revolution Series, V-Wing Series). The back of these blades were totally redesigned to accommodate the different E-Z Switch Wing options. Sno-Way does have a retailer, Lampert Hitch in Denver, CO (800.235.PLOW) who has designed a very nice set of wings that will adapt to the current 22, 26, 29 Series of plows. There have been several "plowsite" regulars that purchased them and seem to be quite happy with them. Do a thread search and you will be able to find comments. Hope that this is of help. Thanks for being a Sno-Way customer and we appreciate your business.

3. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

That's a bummer. I have read about the wings you mention and seen quite a few issues with people who have used them so far. I've been holding off on that until a new rev comes out that address concerns with fitment and strength.

4. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

your thinking of the wing we designed not anything that has to do with the new mega series

5. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

That's correct. I really like the product idea you came up with but skeptical about it's longevity after seeing a few issues here.