1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who's going to wait for the 2006 F-250 Super Duty

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Bchlawns, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Bchlawns

Bchlawns Senior Member
    from Ohio

Pros,
    I have been considering buying a new 2004 F-250 Super Duty or a new 2005 when they come out. I just saw some info. about the 2006 Super Dutys that are going to come out that look like the F-150 now. Nebody seen the pics and like it? Who is going to wait another year to trade in truck and get a new 2006 Super Duty? Jus t wondered. I think i am going to wait till next year.
    Bchlawns

2. Tevi

Tevi Junior Member

The big change should be in 07 The word is a twin turbo V8 diesel

3. Bchlawns

Bchlawns Senior Member
    from Ohio

oh yeh huh, the engine may change then, but i think the body is changing to look like the f-150s now. That would be sweet twin turbo. Thats crazy
    Bchlawns

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

From my understanding, the twin turbo diesel is coming in 2005.

5. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

the body is the same all they changed is the grill and the headlights,no twin turbo diesel either.go to www.ford.com they have pic tures and info!

6. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

I'm waiting for the 2005 I heard something crazy about a 250,000 mile power train warranty on them but waiting to see if it is true.