1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who's going to the work truck show in Indy next week

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NW Snow Removal, Mar 4, 2011.

1. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I will be at the show this year. Looking forward to it.

3. NW Snow Removal

4. NW Snow Removal

drive or fly that is my question; southwest has cheap flights to indy

5. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

My guys will be going just 20 min for them...

6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

For me it was cheaper to fly down then drive. I should hit Indy just before the show opens on Tuesday.

7. NW Snow Removal

Its pretty much the same price for us to fly or drive, so we're gonna skip the airport and just drive. We are very interested in a HINO dump truck, and can't wait to see some of their clean diesel rigs.

8. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Yup, Southwest in for Wednesday & Thursday.

9. NW Snow Removal

Amazing show. The displays for the snow removal equipment were pretty big. Much more snow equipment for truck than sima. The buyers display must have had 20+ spreaders and plows. I was impressed with the entire floor. If you are anywhere within a 4 hour drive it's well worth the 35 dollar admission. Very happy we made the trip.