1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whoops, slid off the driveway.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Gmgbo, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Two nights ago I was forced off a driveway by someone coming the opposite direction.

Landscaping 016.jpg

Landscaping 017.jpg
  2. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

more pictures...

Landscaping 018.jpg

Landscaping 019.jpg
  3. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

id of been upset
  4. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

and a few more...

Landscaping 022.jpg

Landscaping 027.jpg
  5. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Had to take down a few small trees so I didnt slide into them on the way out

Landscaping 023.jpg

Landscaping 024.jpg
  6. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

now we know its winter when these stories start ........glad your ok trucks got some scratches
  7. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

Looks Loike It Could Of Rolled ....wht Happen ,beside Some One Running U Off The Drive...
  8. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

more info or pics on that older chvy/gmc flat-bed dually sick truck!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

same thing happened to me on new years storm. i wasnt forced off but the customer kept saying plow out a little further, plow out alittle further. so i did and eventually fell off the parking area. luckily for me i was at the top of a hairpin drive so i was able to just drive through the 3 feet of snow down to the other end of the drive.:cry:
  10. 6.5LTDFisher

6.5LTDFisher Member

oh man, that is not good, How long did it take you get it out, i really dislike stupid people, maybe not stupid just not common sence... Good thing your alright!
  11. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

well its a driveway to a fish and game club and there is only a few spots to pull off, I had no where to pull off and the other guy blew by his turn off spot so we had to go two wide on a one lane road.

The truck is a 1985 GMC K3500. I got it about a year ago with a bad engine so I put a 350 out of a 79 in it. It a 4spd with a plow and dumping flatbed. It nice to haul mulch and also has a leaf box.

I also have a 1987 mason dump, we are in the process of restoring them both, we have 2 cabs and all the fenders, doors, ect. I can put more pictures up if you guys want to see them.

It took 3 hours to pull up, first we tried 2 trucks pulling it sideways and it didnt work, so we cut down some trees and pulled it forward then sideways out. It was 10 degrees out which didnt help.
  12. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

next time run the other guy off the road. lucky you didn't roll looks pretty steep
  13. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

wow, lucky u didn't roll
  14. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

that sucks. if it were me i would have stood my bigger ground. then let him eat my fisher plow. but most people can tell i am around at night as i have this all lit up. it looks like a airport zone with the amount of light coming off it. i will have to get night time pics.

15. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Yea that R-tard would of been backing up or eating a Boss V. I only move for a semi or a train!

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sux man def post pics of the other trucks.
  17. MightySal

MightySal Junior Member

You can say that again! He should of been the one to move out of your way.
    Glade your ok, that looks prety steep.
  18. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah, no one would be pushing me off a road. This year the same thing happened to me except I was in a F-750 dump truck on a one way street. Some A-hole tried to get me to back up while pulling a 12,000lb chipper. I had one of my guys jump out and tell him to move the f- back. They guy kept on argueing and I called the cops......he got a ticket. Some ppl are pretty stupid.
  19. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

More Pictures

First two are 89 gmc 2500, and the other are and 85 k3500 and an 87 k30

Trucks 001.jpg

Trucks 009.jpg

Trucks 010.jpg

Trucks 005.jpg
  20. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

I have all the parts to rebuild the two dump truck, just dont have the time

Trucks 003.jpg