1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who will buy one first?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by grandview, Feb 5, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Tom, looking over your area your service. What are the going odds as to who'll buy first. An Eskimo or Hawaiian ?:D:waving:

hawaiin (Small).jpg
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I do tend to get around a little for Sno-Way.:rolleyes:

Have traveled through or been to 46 of 50 states over the years doing this. If I sit back and think about all the miles it makes me :dizzy:

But to answer your question, been doing business in AK for many years so I will vote native Alaskan. The boss won't let me travel to HI and check things out. :cry: I have offered on several occasions.
  3. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

theres some serious market potential there in HI....:drinkup:payup
  4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Hey The state there does have a couple plows. I have seen them. On the big island the tallest volcanic mountain which does have a road up it, sees snow.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I forgot about the snow up there. I think Tom should convince the company to send him and check it out!

haw (Small).gif
  6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Looks like a road trip to me. :D
  7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Hey Tom....where do we send letters to convince your boss to let you go?
  8. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

yeah i wanna go with ya!
  9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Knowing how Snoway provides factory training to distributors I'd like to sign up now for any service schools presented in the USA south of the tropic of Cancer.