1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who We Are and Where We Came From

Discussion in 'Cotech Plows' started by rdl, Aug 29, 2012.

1. rdl

rdl Member
    from Quebec

Hi Everyone,

my name is Mike Sadeh and I am fortunate enough to take care of Cotech's sales outside the province of Quebec. In thirteen short years the Cote brothers turned a small local manufacturing facility into a state of the art operation with over fifty full time staff, 4 plants and over 200 stocking and satisfied dealers who sell and service their products. Everyone who works for them sees them arrive early, work late and set a standard to quality workmanship that is unlike anyone else's. All the employees have a stake in the company's success and take pride in what they do. We make sure there is a short chain of communication between us and the end users so nothing slips through the cracks and everyone is treated fairly and honestly.

If you have any questions about our products please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 418-714-3719 or by e-mail at mike.sadeh@cotech.qc.ca

For more information visit www.cotech.ca or www.flickr.com/photos/cotech

Sincerely Yours

The Cotech Team

Cotech j.jpg

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Your link isn't working...is it correct?

3. rdl

rdl Member
    from Quebec

Hi,

I tried it while logged in, while logged out, and everything worked. Please try this link as well and if there is still a problem I will contact our I.T. guy and find out what is going on.

http://www.cotech.qc.ca/

4. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks 2nd link worked for me,
    Steve

5. rdl

rdl Member
    from Quebec

My Pleasure,

if you have any questions about a specific item, please let me know.

Sincerely Yours
    Mike

6. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

I've been checking out your plows and they seem very well built. Do you have any info on dealers in New York, Pennsylvania, or Ohio?

7. Dakotakid

Dakotakid Junior Member

US dealers

Who would be you closest dealer to South Dakota

8. rdl

rdl Member
    from Quebec

US Dealers

We are adding dealers all the time, Andover, MN is the closest at this time.