1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

who was spinning donuts when they should have been plowing!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Feb 23, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Is that one of powerjokes trucks?

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

It would be funny if he hit that truck. I dont have time to be doing dounuts while out plowing

4. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

hes just loosing up the hard pack snow around that car

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

No that was repo. lol

6. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Oh! You beat me to it! That's what I thought before I even watched the video.:dizzy:

7. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Friday night i stopped by to see a buddy who was plowing a large parking lot and he was eating pizza and taking a quick break in his truck so when i pulled in i went sliding around on his lot just to entertain him:eek:

When i stopped next to him he said he thought i was gonna hit that parked truck.

8. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Did you have the strobes on with your left arm wavin in the air!:D

9. deere615

I was going to put that in my original post, but I didn't lol

10. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Not me, only U-Turns lol

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

one of my stupid friends with his old pos truck with a plow was doing this and he hit the curb with the plow because the idiot didnt have the plow all the way up.

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I gotta say this much, the truck sounded good, that's for sure :)

13. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Juding by the hudge piles on the sides of the lot, those guys had probably been spending alot of hours clearing that lot esp with a truck and one loader so they were pro just trying to entertain themselves to keep from going crazzy. I pro would after awhile..

14. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

He was teaching a winter driving clinic it takes skills to drift around that car and not hit it.

15. sledrider2005

sledrider2005 Member

Thats great if he gets paid by the job he made out good

16. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

not going to lie i do it after plowing the lot i do but i also plow with just a loader and my truck s it along night or day in a big storm lol

17. I've seen a few guys blow rear differentials doing that. Ever since then I haven't played that hard in a parking lot.

18. deere615

I have spun mine around like that a few times. Probably won't do it with the plow on though. I was on a back road last year and wanted to slide around a turn and ended up doin a 360, :dizzy: it was pretty fun

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009