1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who wants to make the drive?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by stroker79, Dec 13, 2007.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

You guys on the east coast are going to get nailed it looks like! Any of you need any help?

Anyone from illinois want to make the drive over there? its closer than colorado!
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd be up for it except I think my door and mirror will fall off before I get there.
    Christmas break is in a week then I don't have to go back until like January 7th.
  3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

its going to snow here on saturday, cant go anywhere till its clear here.....
  4. Snow Master

Snow Master Junior Member

Let's do it.

You can meet me in Toledo.
  5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Hey on the way can you guys hit my drive and sidewalks? I have to work my regular job this weekend and need it cleared by the time I get home! :help: Hey it's on the way just a short trip off I-70!
  6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Have you made contact with someone who actually needs subs or are you planning to go there and figure it out then?
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

id like to make contact with someone first. dont want to waste the time and money drivin for nothing.

I know people on here will need help, they just dont know it yet.
  8. Snow Master

Snow Master Junior Member

Let's Do It

What area did you have in mind? How soon would you leave? I have a couple of contacts in mind, just need to know what area we're going.