1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who wants to go first?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Oct 21, 2011.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

Apparently whatever you have there is forbidden. Try again as I'm sure it'll be amusing.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How's that?

4. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

Linky didn't work first try said it was forbidden. Works now though.

5. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

I well go first,,,,, I am going to play my trusty 1840 case skidsteer card and roll the 1-24 inches dice to see how much I have to plow (tongue in cheek)

6. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

My turn. Dang, I rolled 12". I have to plow a Walmart parking lot with one truck and a 7.5 straight. Looks like I'll have to mortgage Boardwalk to stay in the game.

7. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Crap just landed on go home your plow broke !!!

8. NickT

NickT Senior Member

But luckily I have the "you know your sh*t card" fix my plow and I'm back in the game.

9. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Oh crap, I just landed on "someone slipped and fell" so management company says you plow for free this winter.:cry:

10. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

I got, well nevermind, my name says it all.

11. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

forbidden is still reading the rules, and his wife won't let him play, lol.

12. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Anyone else playing???

13. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I got employee backed sander into a light pole and broke spinner now you have to hire competitor across the road to finish it!

14. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Heck...I rolled a six and got the NSP card. Go directly to poor house. Do not pass go. Do not collect anything:gunsfiring:

15. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I just landed on "your proposal was the best but we got a guy to do it cheaper, so we're gonna give your proposal to him so he knows what we want."

16. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Damn. Landed on go cut banks back with a snowblower on a 2WD open cab tractor for 16 hours.

17. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Ahh, rolled a five and got the "preferred contractor card"...for 55% less than last year:cry:

18. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Snake eyes!

Customer wants all past records of work done with weather reports for confirmation before they will pay.

19. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

A friend of mine actually had that game and I remember playing it when I was younger!

I rolled a 5, landed on a chance card and got "you blew a brake line plowing a down-hill driveway and slid into a busy street, T-boning a car. Minutes later, your employee calls you saying he got the truck stuck in 2 feet of snow and blew the transmission trying to get it out. Game over, do not pass go, do not collect $200!"

20. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

Rolled an 8, lanned on the community chest:

IRS bill came in the mail. You are assessed for street repairs – $400 per piece of equiptment, $1,500 per contract..

FML! :yow!: