1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who uses cab kits ?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by blk90s13, May 13, 2011.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

2. SNO-PRO

SNO-PRO Member

We have 2 on machines and they are right from bobcat and they look identical to those. They fit excellent and are a nice product. Personally I do not like looking through the vinyl window as everything is blurred a little and it makes visibility tough especially while its snowing and the window has water droplets running all over it.

3. blk90s13

Do you have heat installed on the machine ?

4. SNO-PRO

SNO-PRO Member

Yes on both machines

5. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

6. blk90s13

you gotta have real deep pockets for that place :eek:

7. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Just had a sims cab enclosure installed on a case 440 series 3 total installed cost was
    $ 4,300.00 w/heat. I know it's rather expensive but come winter it'll be worth every penny.
    Also installed a CD/DVD player w/sirus radio at the same time. The older you get the more creature comforts you desire.

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  8. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

9. blk90s13

Nope I didn't look hard yet

10. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

you could buy the soft cover with door and replace the vinyl with plexiglass on the same frame if that is a problem. I also didn't like looking through the vinyl door
    steve