1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who Thinks We Are Not Going To Get Snow In Nj

Discussion in 'Weather' started by LAB INC, Feb 9, 2007.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Hey What Do You Guys Think Are We Going To Get Snow Hear In Nj Not Much Time Left

2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

probably one or two more dustings 1-2 inches. Thats my opinion. Truck is still in the shop though so who knows monday may turn into a big one just by luck.:realmad:

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Yea This Is Bs

Yea This Is Bull **** I Have Not Even Used My Plows Just Salt I Think We Are Not Going To Get Any Thing Good This Year I Am Really F In Mad

4. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Havent touched my plow either. Salted 3 times. :angry:

5. BMPM

BMPM Member

same here in central pa salted 3 times. The plow hasn't seen snow yet! Watching the forcasts for th upcoming week and waiting for some plowable snow!

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm starting to seriously think we won't have any real plowable snow this season :cry: . I mean, every storm that comes either goes south (DC's supposed to get 12" next week):angry: or goes out to sea :realmad: ! I'm starting to lose faith in this "winter that wasn't. " :cry:

7. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I predict snow for Tuesday for you guys in Jersey.

RCGM
    Brad

8. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Well it looks like its going to happen. The BIG 6-12 or even more! For Sparta I plowed when we got that 1 inch and then again when we got the 3 inches, also salted a couple of times. With this one the models have been consistant, just think about it they were calling for this one week ago and they are saying the same thing. This storm they are confident in. But yes I still agree with the rest of you at the same time it could still change. Anyway you look at it we will have a several inches on the ground by Wednesday morning.:nod: :bluebounc payup

9. Mr.PLOWSI

Mr.PLOWSI Member

Rain!

Why. This one is all my fault, THe plow is on and the salt is brought. The latest models are calling for a snow to rain event. At first the models showed out to sea and now there calling for too close to the coast which equals rain for the costal boys, O well,

Larry