1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who Thinks This Is It For Nj

Discussion in 'Weather' started by LAB INC, Feb 16, 2007.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Hey Guys Who Thinks We Are Not Going To Get Any More Snow In Nj I Hear Its Going To Get Hot Hear Soon

2. Xtra

Xtra Member

I think we still have a change of getting another storm or two.
    There’s still almost two weeks left in February and we’ve received snow as late as April.

BTW: no offense, but maybe you should try spell check (including your signature), use punctuation, and the correct upper and lower case.

3. DodgeRam1985

DodgeRam1985 Member
    from Ohio

Hahahahahahahahahaha, oh the irony of the situation. I think that there might be a "change" (oh whoops I mean "chance" not "change") that he might learn how to use spell check. Looks like it happens to all of us, I guess that is why there is the theory of Karma!

4. Xtra

Xtra Member

Damn! there's no eraser on this laptop.
    Hey, I'm human and I'll agree I make mistakes.
    After posting, I thought that should have probably been a PM.
    (I don't mind posting mistakes, but thought he'd like to know about the signature part)
    My add-on program only does spelling not grammar.

Thank you for pointing that out to me!
    Yep, karma can come back and bite you in the @ss.
    Even worse, I used to proof read advertising copy.
    :jester:

5. Xtra

Xtra Member

Hmmm, possible snow Sunday and Tuesday - Wednesday?????

6. soulrider1979

soulrider1979 Junior Member

I live on the border of Pa and Jersey and I think if we get anything from here on out it will be a night storm when temps are below freezing. Last year we had that one storm in feb. and that was it. I dont think its totally over but I think its over for us. I just checked the longrange for me and the temps are 40's to 50's. I just hope this means I can start mowing the first week of april instead of the third.

7. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Well I hope that we are finished with snow here in Indiana.You guys can have it all.LOL
    I am tired of pushing for this week.Anyways there is no where to put anymore snow in my lots.I use to say let it snow.Now I am saying let it grow I am ready to mow.

RCGM
    Brad

8. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

who cares what are we school teachers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: