1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who Still Has NO Snow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turfmower, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

Nothing in NJ yet.
  2. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

Nice green lawn here Aprox 3 sq ft of snow left. ooops going going gone.
  3. jcmjclem

jcmjclem Junior Member

Snow in NJ no-way! Brownsville, TX Yup! You go figure!!!!!
  4. ck_1500

ck_1500 Junior Member

None yet in Northeast PA
  5. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

couple small piles left from the 6" we got earlier this week but thats it. :(
  6. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

:realmad: :angry: :cry: I don't even wanna talk about it.
  7. danno

danno Senior Member

CT = ZIP :cry:
  8. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

We had a tease, nothing to get a boner about though.

Its supposed to stay dry here till Feb., they say 38.5 inches in Feb.

Yeah, right.
  9. Ole JIM

Ole JIM Senior Member

SANTA had better put WHEELS On His SLEIGH!--BARE Ground Here!--Central MAINE!--Ole JIM--
  10. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Thats not good. It means they'll be pouring five to ten times the necessary amount of salt on the roads whenever we get a slight frosting. Last spring my house was gray instead of white, from the salt drifting downwind while traffic drove by.
  11. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Rain Rain go away
    come again another day

Had 2" last week and it was gone within 2 hours otherwise no snow this year yet.

Juneau, Alaska
  12. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Hey Dwan, how does it work up there in Juneau? Does Santa stop by you guys first in order to lighten his load, or last on his way back home? Merry Christmas!
  13. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Last. we get all the leftovers and that way he can charge us extra freight.
  14. bcf

bcf Senior Member

None here yet. And I just bought two skids of salt for the season, or three as it may turn out. Did got deja voo when the forklift slit a couple of bags open and the salt poured out.
  15. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

The Harrisburg Pa area has been snowless. :cry: :mad:
  16. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

no snow here in allentown,pa and we have 600 ton of salt in stock at $56 per ton oh well payup
  17. GreatPlains

GreatPlains Junior Member

No snow - SW of Omaha, NE. And I've got a new plow I'm really anxious to use! I did move some gravel around on my lane just to so say I pushed something :nod:

It was below zero the last couple nights but it's going to be in the 40's the next couple of days. Rain on the forecast next week :(

Some of the long-range forecasters are saying mid-January for anything measurable and look out for Febr. + March.

A Blessed Christmas to all!

18. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Just some flurries last week in Washington, DC. THAT'S IT!!! Just saw that south Texas had 4 inches. First time in like a hundred years. What's going on this year??????
  19. cumminswithplow

cumminswithplow Senior Member

Lincoln Nebraska still has no snow. Wont have my plow ready till this next week anyway. Got rid of the old truck. Settin up the new one. After Jan 1 let it snow let it snow let it snow.
  20. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

We lost most of our snow Last Wednesday-Thursday.. Barely had a white Christmas.. I has water runnin down my streets on Thursday morning when I went to work. Temps are back down in the singles now where they should be but, no snow comin yet..