1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

who ships snow plows overseas

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by kevin peters, Jun 27, 2012.

1. kevin peters

kevin peters Junior Member

I have been trying via the internet to get a snow plow for our 2001 kawasaki mule shipped to New Zealand. Everywhere I try don't seem to ship overseas. We do not have them available in New Zealand. I realise I would need to probably get a universal fitting one as our Mule is fairly old, can anyone help out?:help:
  2. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

I thank American mfg ships overseas. I cannot remember the company's name but they are in Germany. It might be cheaper to make a plow. And mount. Shipping is going to cost you an arm and a leg. There are spec's all over the net one how to make one.
  3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

4. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ Junior Member

International air freight

you can after some studying your subject, place a telephone order, the dealer can have the plow strapped to a pallet and sent via a freight forwarding company, to a Air New Zealand freight office for example.