1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who sells microedge/micro liberty/micro ultrafreedom/micro400

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mcwlandscaping, Feb 15, 2011.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Like the title says....i'm trying to find an online vendor who sells and typically STOCKS any one or all of those model whelen lights. They are special order from sirennet who i typically get my stuff from and i can't find them on anyone elses site. I'm meeting with someone tonight to start planning lighting up his tri-axle western star so i'm just trying to get an idea of pricing for him. He had mentioned he was interested in these lights so that's why i'm trying to find them now!

Thanks guys for any help/advice! :salute:

2. mcwlandscaping

ok, found some on AW Direct....any others?

3. massfirefighter

massfirefighter Senior Member
    from mass.

4. mcwlandscaping

cool, they show the strobe version on their webpage.....i like how they're sort of close by too. Do you know if they have a store front to go buy things from or if they only take online/phone orders?

5. massfirefighter

massfirefighter Senior Member
    from mass.

They have a showroom and you can walk in off the street and buy equipment. They are an install facility. You might want to give them a call to check inventory since they seem to do a lot more cruisers than anything else.

6. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I have the strobe models in stock and can get the others fast. Email louis@strobesnmore.com with what models you need and ill get you pricing and lead times.