1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who says Toyota's don't have balls?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NEUSWEDE, Jan 11, 2004.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Saw this on the Mass Pike saturday thought you guys would get a good laugh from it. I am a not a fan of toyota's but thought it was funny.
    Enjoy post any funny ones if you guys have them
    Dylan

dsc01012.jpg

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Even though I see a sac hanging there, I'm sure it Still doesn't have balls.:rolleyes: :waving:

3. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

those are called Truck Nutz. You can actually buy them....not sure why...must be a redneck thing.

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

that toyota belongs in the junk yard. :D

5. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Didn't know that the rednecks were up in Mass?

6. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

That is some funny s***. :D

Blake
    WA

7. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

"those are called Truck Nutz. You can actually buy them....not sure why...must be a redneck thing. "

Guess Toyotas don't come with Nutz, you have to buy them seperately when you buy a Toyota.

8. SWC

SWC Senior Member
    from VA

Let's not jump to conclusions, that could be a repo.

9. xlr8

xlr8 Senior Member

Thats right it does belong there for giving ford/nisson owners a ride home after they drop their truck off!

10. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Oddly enough, I saw some silver truck nutz on a huge diesel chevy truck. I started laughing...thinking back to this post...
    What are the odds of seeing that stuff...not too common of a thing. lol :p

Blake
    WA

11. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Thats my neighbors truck! You really shouldn't post his plate number on the net. I have pulled my trailer with that truck.

12. The Boss

:rolleyes:

13. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Sorry Never thought of that

sorry I never thought about blacking out the license plate. I hope it doesn't cause any problems and in the future I will remember to do that before I post pictures but I am truly sorry for doing that.
    Again sorry
    Dylan

14. The Boss

Yeah right. There's no way anyone can read the plate number in that pic.:rolleyes:

15. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

504-vst

16. The Boss

:sleeping:

17. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I have plowed with a tundra and a tacoma...

toyotas are not that bad. my friend has a tacoma with an ld fisher that plows great and its a nice looking truck. toyotas or nissans will never compete with american trucks and i dont know why they try but they are not bad trucks from my experience driving and plowing with them.

18. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

You can get them HERE.

What is wrong with a license plate picture? Anyone driving by can get your plate number. I am just wondering.

19. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

If the guy doesnt want to be a center of attention why hang the nads in the first place. Brings me to my next point I have a had a few trucks that could use the female version of truck nutz. :) But then again, my local watering hole buddies might get the wrong idea. Better just stick with the nutz.

20. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Actually, I was joking. He isn't my neighbor nor do I give a turd about his plate number, sorry for the bad joke.:(