1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who said plows are just for snow..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mysticlandscape, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

That's funny right there.:nod: Pretty good way to move the leaves though
  3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great way to move leaves, you opperatiing camera?
  4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Wow, I was expecting to see a fire truck show up. What a good way to start a vechicle on fire. However im sure it was fun, lol.
  5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

ROFL hahahaha that was great !!!! funny thing it worked !!!!:nod:
  6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That video was awesome. Great use of the plow, all the strobes made the video even cooler!
  7. m00nraker

m00nraker Member

Hey Tim, its Boles here ... lol glad to see brian is using his truck to the fullest extent

I didnt realize he had so many damn strobes in that thing

....is that the cemetery off Lynn st?
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  8. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

where is that ?

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

seems alittle over kill on the strobes.
  10. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

That truely is my dream truck right there! Reg. cab long bed 2 or 350 diesel white in color with fisher v plow, and the strobes are just icing on the cake.

I've never used a truck to plow leaves, but use my plow tractors every fall, at every good-sized clean up I do. It makes moving deep windrows or piles effortless, and saves me hours of labor.
  11. mmplowing

mmplowing Member

Wow now that gave me a GREAT idea!

Love the video....perfect.
  12. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

funny i didnt think i would see that again. i was in the city of aubrn ny last year they were pushing piles of leafs down the street to a loader..
  13. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Hey Tim, I'm going to do the same thing with my truck to move the leaf piles when i get a chance probably this week. Just been to busy. I'll at least get pics maybe a vid. Why does he have the insert out already? He needs to come do the strobes on my truck like his.
  14. Mysticlandscape

That is the Cemetry on lynn st. Gutta love having a city job on the side. :drinkup:

He has the insert out cause he just tows the trailer and my two trucks move all the leaves, see it in the background?
  15. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

WOW ..... i just got a brilliant idea .. just use my plow to gather my leaves in the front yard .. saves time .. and my back !!! LOL LOL ... cute video ... must be getting board ehh ??? !!
  16. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Oh i see, well i will be doing the same thing with his old truck soon but won't be able to push too far or else lose me whole truck off a cliff:eek: We'll see how it works. my piles are so dence and heavy.
  17. Mysticlandscape

Ya, there arent any cliffs around, usually they use a backhoe but we had to dump more today, and they wont get to it till tomorow so we just went down there at the end of the day
  18. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

mystic - is the truck in the back ground have strobes in the headlights or parking lights .... if in the head lights have you had any cops hassel you over that ??
  19. m00nraker

m00nraker Member

Not to answer for him, but it really wouldnt make a difference where they were mounted if it was illegal to have them anyway.

If you arent allowed to have wig-wags in MI ( flashing headlights which are different in theory than strobes) than i would just put them in the parking lights.
  20. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Sure beats a leaf blower!
    Lemme guess, anxious for the snow?
    We got some little piles of dirt in my folks yard across town, I will take video if I use the plow for that too!
    Gotta love it!