1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who runs Pathfinder tires?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SCSIndust, May 30, 2004.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

My friend just gave me 2 Pathfinder Radial APR's, and I am having a heck of a time trying to find 2 more. Who makes these tires? Or what website carries these? I can not find anything on these tires, and I really want the other 2. They have such an agressive tread. Can anyone offer any help?

2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Did you do a search on the INTERNET? Most company web sites will list dealers of their products. Most of the time the "off name" stuff is a division of a bigger company:
    Goodyear---> Kelly Springfield, etc.
    Call a few tire dealers they should know.

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

hmmm never heard of those tires

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

5. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Of course I did an internet search!!! I checked out the eopinions website. No mention of the tires I have. Someone, somewhere must have them. Nobody seems to remember where they got these tires from. Just thought someone here might know. Oh well.

6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

jalawn,
    I remember seeing those tires at a chain store operation in the Minneapolis area called Discount Tires. They are owned buy some group that operates a couple different stores, Discount Tires and some other name. Check that out and see if it helps.

Buck

7. Up North

Up North Senior Member

8. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I called them, and they were rather helpful. They deal with Pathfinder tires. I'm just waiting on a return call from them. Thanks.