1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

who runs hiniker plows?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by scps, Dec 6, 2015.

1. scps

scps Junior Member
    from 18801

Who on here runs hiniker plows? Let's see your rigs and what you think the pros and cons of them are.

2. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

We love our Hiniker plows. The trip edge is worth every dollar, I would never go back to a molbord trip. We're very happy with them especially since they fixed their fork problem thay had. plow trucks and skid steer.JPG

plow trucks and skid steer.JPG

3. scps

scps Junior Member
    from 18801

Awesome looking trucks! I have had not had any problems with my forks the only thing major to break was the a- frame last year but the plow is 15 years old and the driver admitted to abusing it.

4. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Where's the picture of yours???

5. scps

scps Junior Member
    from 18801

Is there a way to upload pics from my cell?

6. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

C-plow here - good stuff. We have curtis, western, fisher, and Meyer as well and hiniker is up there for quality

7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a few and run a few more. Probably own the wides Hiniker around, she's big! Good plows buy I think there are better for the same money. Depending on the size and use. Hiniker mounting is real easy and mounts look nice when the plow isn't on.

*I've run strictly Hinikers for 10 years.