1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

who needs a shovel

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by birddseedd, Feb 4, 2011.

1. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

[​IMG]
    who needs a shovel

2. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

thats great drive right on up there and back drag it on out. Awesome! nicely done! looks like a few that i did back in college!

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I had to do the same thing with the ice we got on top of the 8 inches of snow this week. Anyone who is not on my regular route ( people who called for service ) got a set of tire tracks through the yard. Had to break up the ice on top before you could shovel or blow the powder underneath.

4. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

i just didnt want to take the time to shovel. but having a nice wide path to walk out is actually pretty nice.

i may do the rest of the yard so i can get to my car and trash can with such ease

5. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

I think if you made a pass by the garage so you can get to the fridge with beer in it you'd be set.Thumbs Up

oh...
    and don't forget to swing around back,
    to get the pathway to the clothes line opened up too.
    ...don't wanna make the misses mad.

6. Freebird

Freebird Member

It would have been better if you drove up the stairs