1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who needs a laugh?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BC Handyman, Nov 16, 2011.

1. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Here is a good joke for all us plowers:laughing:
    The Blizzard and the Blonde

It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the blonde got off work. She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation. She finally remembered her daddy's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snow-plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in a snow drift.

This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snow-plow went by and she started to follow it. As she followed the snow-plow she was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions.

After an hour had passed, she was somewhat surprised when the snow-plow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and signaled for her to roll down her window. The snow-plow driver wanted to know if she was alright as she had been following him for a long time. She said that she was fine and told him of her daddy's advice to follow a snow-plow when caught in a blizzard.

The driver replied that it was OK with him and she could continue if she wanted, but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, and was going over to Sears next.:laughing:

2. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

Haha thats a good one, Kinda had a feeling it was going there

3. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

oddly enough i really needed a laugh today and that did help especially since im married to a girl like that

4. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

That joke is old as dirt! :p

Last night I had a dream I was a muffler, woke up exhausted!

5. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

6. BC Handyman

7. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

8. Plow Nuts

Plow Nuts Senior Member

9. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

:laughing::laughing:

10. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

The Russian Sedan Video..WTF? I guess it would work..

The Corsica Video, :confused: Wow I guess it does work, and looks to be doing an ok job..
    Now if the dude had used duc-tape that would be a classic Red-Green project right there :laughing:

11. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

That was great!!!!!

12. BC Handyman

13. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I want to know what happened to the operator after that pissed off guy showed up at the municipal garage.

14. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

That thing's got some serious traction!

15. BC Handyman

LOL I think we all know what was said to the operater back at the shop. I also wonder what happend in the fight, Crazy New Yorkers, It's prob the same guy from the other video of the NYC operater crushing that suv, good for him he found another job, He might have to move out of state to get another operator job, lol

16. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

17. BC Handyman

18. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

One winter morning at breakfast a couple was listening to the radio. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8-10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snowplow can get through."
    The wife went out and moved her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10-12 inches of snow today, you will need to move your car to the odd-numbered side of the street so the snowplow can get through." So the wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week, while they were eating breakfast, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 12-14 inches of snow today and you must park..." Then the power went off! The wife was very upset. With a worried look on her face she said, "Honey, I don't know what to do. Which side of the street am I supposed to park on?"

With the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, her husband said, "Why don't you just leave it in the garage this time."

19. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

20. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Someone just sent this to me...

Only a person in OHIO could think of this.

From the county where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in COLUMBUS,OHIO after last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other
    patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summer night--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the sheriffs office. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud non-drinker. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."