1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who needs a Headache Rack

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Truck_Stuff, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

Hello again,

I have made a special for all of you PlowSite members. I was thinking that most of you are getting ready for the season,and maybe doing some last minute shopping. I see alot of you guys use Headache Racks and I wanted to give you guys a great deal on an American made STK ProRack or ProGuard. Don't forget about all the accessories you may need for your, lights,toolboxes,and antennas ect ect. These are in stock ready to ship. If you have questions please let me know.

[​IMG]

http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.com/ads/stk-lwnplw-108.cfm

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Isn't this section for posting pics of our trucks and equipment? :realmad:

3. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

My bad I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

4. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

I see a picture xysport

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

well then post a pic lol

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I can get a back rack cheaper.!!!:dizzy:..And its not your wanna be rack.

7. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

:eek: :D

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  8. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

I need one, where can i find them cheaper. 2 weeks ago they were $200 now their $240!!

9. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

If you can get a BackRack cheaper, by all means go ahead. To each his own. We don't have a problem with BackRack we sell them as well. We like both them, since the ProRack is a little cheaper I was able to get a little bit better of a deal for you guys. Vegman04 do you remember where you found it for $200. PM me I'll help you out. Also I would like to correct my first post, ProRack and ProGuard are made in the USA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Whatever is cheaper, because they are the same thing. Thanks for the discount some guys on here are A#$H#@$# and dont appreciate some one trying to help them out. thanks again

11. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

Thank you Burkart!!

12. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

I, like everyone else, am always trying to get a good deal. I appreciate sponsors who give discounts, but if i can get the same product with free shipping and/or a lower price, without evening getting a discount, you can be a fool. Truck_stuff, i will pm you later with info.

13. samjr

samjr Senior Member

can i get that info too man thanks

14. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Exactly! We are not going to tolerate being rude to members and/or Sponsors. As for this thread: If you are not interested in the product then don't bother responding--its that simple.

15. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

I can't wait to see who is crazy enough to sell a Pro Rack or a Back Rack for $200 shipped, and thanks Charles

16. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

You're welcome Truck Stuff. Members on all our sites usually bash "low ballers" as we call them and customer price shoppers, when it comes to Plowing and Lawn Services. But when it comes to buying, a few want to bash you for asking what you think you need to get to be profitable.

17. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I am not currently in the market, but I sent a link to your website to my brother a few days ago. He wanted a Back-Rack for his Ranger, but ended up buying the Pro-Rack with toolbox brackets. American-made was a big selling point ussmileyflag

It showed up much quicker than expected, and the quality appears to be excellent. He's very happy with the purchase.

Ken

18. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

That's what we like to hear.ussmileyflag You should get some pics from him. Yep most of them ship same day.

19. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Here are a couple I snapped with my phone.

Ranger with Pro-Rack.JPG

Ranger with Pro-Rack 2.JPG

20. simoncx

simoncx Senior Member

Thanks for the discount, where are you in nj? I'm in central nj so maybe I could pick it up if you don't mind.