1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who Manufactures an Oscillating Box Blade??????

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 3ipka, Feb 23, 2010.

1. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Its been a long time since we have updated our blades and I have been looking into box plows however I need one with full box oscillation (not just the shoes). Was hoping someone could give me a manufacturer with a dealer somewhere in the Mississauga/Toronto area who makes such a box. Thanks for the help

Cheers
    Matt

2. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Sorry forgot to mention that the sectional box from acrtic is out of the quesition I need a solid box which i can mount a back drag blade on the top.

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Bobcat & Arctic....just to name a couple. Arctic dosent technically oscillate, but it will follow uneven ground contours...which is what I assume your after. Bobcat & Arctic are ones that I can say from seeing in person work VERY well at this....I know there are some others. Like Snow Wolf, but I dont think they oscillate as much as the first 2 I mentioned? Daniels maybe?

Edit - just saw your 2nd post, sorry....never seen any that this has been done

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  4. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Well just to give an idea i watched the kage demo video and it shows the blade bolted to what looks like a second mounting plate and then that plate is bolted to the quick attach skid mounts. If you notice the bolt holes are wider to allow the blade to oscillate. However Im shocked that this hasnt yet been applied to any boxes I know of.

All advice is appreciated Thanks

5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Bobcat and Virnig make them

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

you sure bout that?

7. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Thanks the virnig is exactly what im looking for thanks