1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who makes this rear blade for tractors?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Camden, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Anyone know who makes this unit or something similar?

80585880.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Don't have a clue about rear blades but that looks like an Ebling. That's just a guess from what I have seen on youtube.

3. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

cet is right. ebling and sons blacksmith out of grand rapids michigan makes an amazing blade just like that. do a google search to pull the phone number. great guys to work with. we bought a blizzard mount that they make for our kubota m7040. it was the beefiest mount i have ever seen. eliminates the need FEL.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Hmm that blade looks nice, I just happen to know of a guy that has 7 coming from Ebling.

5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Is his name Dave?

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I think so, he's a bit of an ass but his dad is a real nice guy.

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Sweet! You'll be hearing from me soon :D

On a completely different topic, check that auction link I sent you a couple months back. They just got in a huge load of what you're looking for.

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Truer words have never been written on this site.

9. cretebaby

Oh I know, that guy is an ass and your right his dad is a hell of a guy. :waving:

10. cretebaby

I have a question about the wings. What happens if you hit something with a wing? It doesn't look like there is any cylinder stroke length left for it to relieve. Is there a shear bolt or something?

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That is a problem with them. They reccomend when plowing you actually run them at a 45..

12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That would make the most sense anyway so that the plow has a bit of a "scoop" to it. There would be a lot of spillage if you left the wings straight.

13. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

wow 7 ebling blades at roughly $6000 a piece. send northwest indiana some off yalls snow this winter.

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Did I win a shirt?:cool:

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They hopefully won't be all mine, Triple L bought one of the truck ones and I have 5 16ft tractor blades and 1 16 ft pickup blade coming that someone will hopefully buy.

Roys too cheap to hand out prizes.

16. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

Yes there is a shear bolt on the newer ones. The wings will fold strait back.

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That's very good to know, thanks.