1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who makes Arctic Cat ATV snow plows???

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by NYH1, Jan 10, 2009.

1. NYH1

NYH1 Senior Member

Our local Gander Mountain used to sell Arctic Cat ATV's. They stopped and only have a few plows and push tube assemblies left. All the boxes say Arctic Cat on them. I was wondering who manufactures plows and accessories for Arctic Cat? I have a 2000 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4. Can I use the plow and push tube assembly and buy a mount for my ATV or are these made just for Arctic Cat ATV's?

Thanks, NYH1!
  2. shtuk

shtuk Member

kimpex makes the Arctic Cat plow system. There are a few differences between the true kimpex plow system and the one they make for Arctic Cat but any dealer selling kimpex should be able to make something work for you. kimpex has a pretty good online catalogue, you can check there also.

If you are looking for accesories for the plow I would not recommend the remote angle adjustment. Mine broke in a few days.
  3. NYH1

NYH1 Senior Member

shtuk, thanks for the info. I'm getting my old Moose plow and push tube system back from the guy I gave it to a few years ago. He doesn't use it anymore. All I'll have to do is make the mount. My father and I will probably make it this weekend.