1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who makes a plow for a comanche?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Jeff Hughes, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Jeff Hughes

Jeff Hughes Junior Member

I recently bought an 87 jeep comanche, :help: Who make a plow to fit it? :drinkup:
    In a few years, I'll plant my son in the seat and he can help me plow.. But dont want him plowing in my crew cab chevy. :realmad: if he smashes that up.. I'll be realmad :gunsfiring:

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Look at the sponsors websites and see what the different brands offer.

3. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

post in the jeep forum and see what people are using but I've seen some with old fisher speedcasts on them. I would assume that most light-duty plows would work, such as a fisher homesteader or something similar.

4. Proplower85

Proplower85 Junior Member
    from NH

If you are good with welding anyone makes a plow for them lol... Fisher makes them my friend still runs one with a minute mount.. Also I believe it is says it fits a cherokee (downsized) it will fit the comanche.