1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

who knows wher to put this!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by vmj, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Am I the only one on here that hates this NEW site... I used to check this every night... Now I hardly come on here.....

Amlawn likes this.
  2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

It took me aboot 4-5wks to get use to it and figure oot how to navigate. There are a few nice features especially attaching images / vids.
    I'm not a fan of it on my phone but been told my phone is an antique.
    Give it some time, it'll grow on you like a beard...

FredG and SnoFarmer like this.
  3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

lol I been coming on since it got changed. I hate it.... lol

4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Bummer...

5. Randall Ave

Randall Ave 2000 Club Member

Its a little different, but in the end, I thinks it works better than the older version. Crap, I sound like I'm sucking up to the boss!

FredG likes this.
  6. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

With the amount of beer I drink...I find it easy to navigate...I don't know what the big deal is...:drinkup:

Btw....Buffy your ego is as large as Oomkes....I don't know if that something to be proud of or ashamed of......:nod:

SnoFarmer, FredG and 1olddogtwo like this.
  7. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I LIKED it from the get go.

8. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

The only thing I don't like is not being able to turn off aviators ( I know I spelt that wrong lol)

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, it may take some time to get used to it but I believe it is a much better upgrade...also, there is a thread already regarding the site changes, problems, etc. and, as always, we take suggestions and constructive criticism into consideration Thumbs Up

thanks again and I'm closing this out as I already mentioned, there's a thread regarding this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.