1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who is showing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Taconic, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

Sorry i havent been on but we have been pretty crazy here.I have someone organizing the bbq this year so i have to check with them for who is going to be here showing there equipment.The ones i am aware of are Western,Fischer,Chevy,Ford,easyflow sanders,whelan lights,software company,Cat,Bobcat,Komatsu,Jcb all terrain vehicles,RCS snow pushers,Avalanche,a spray tank company and others i am just not clued into all of them but thats the group that i know of at this time.We will have atleast 40 vendors here this year lets hope it doesnt rain.
    Grounds Keeper is having there Snow contractors BBQ this Saturday October 4th in Ashland Mass.There tel is 508-881-4136 for more info.I gotta go spray the salt sort of like makin the donuts it just never stops!
  2. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Great so now John's comparing himself to Krispy Cream...

Don't worry it won't rain at this rate it may SNOW & we can actually test out the quip. lol

Have a :drinkup: on me with those donuts & keep up the good work!
  3. Gregg Blair

Gregg Blair member

I intend to be there and will have a couple of poly edges with me. If there are any details I need to know about pertaining to exhibiting, please let me know.

4. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

Blizzard cant send a rep to the BBQ ?
  5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Who know's.......... a big white truck with a couple of Blizzard plows and a Side wing just might make the trip across the state.

Actually was planning on attending long before Pelican road tripped to Erie for some fair food. Now I have to go to meet lots of plow site people and return some stuff he left here.

( hopefully he brings some sausage to the BBQ the last stuff was great )

810 power plow, new 680 Straight blade for the small trucks and a Sidewing with U edge are the planned toys for this trip. If we get lucky it will be snow not rain this year and we can really have some fun.