1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who here thinks I actually got back in....

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Bad Luck, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

...put it in drive and pushed this pile??? Not me....this stuff was super wet and seriously heavy.......maybe I need a 3/4 ton....hmmmmmm payup

Hey Buck - I know you are going to have a comment...FOCKER....

Plow Install 071.jpg
  2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

I Just realized I posted this about two months ago......

Plow Install 073.jpg
  3. sno king

sno king Junior Member

love your truck man looks nice. Ill take a chevy over a dodge or ford any day espeshally one with a fisher :drinkup:
  4. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

That is why I never stop mid-swipe. If for some reason I would have to stop, I still try to get the bulk of it. It seems to compress it or something? Fluffy stuff is a little different though.

I like your truck too. 1/2 ton works good for me, just takes a little more abuse than if I had 3/4 or 1 ton.

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

I think your truck might be strong enough to push that pile...but that chicken yellow plow...I don't know, probably not. :D

What's shaking buddy? Just parked my plow in a nice cozy corner for a summer nap today and unloaded all my ballast. Winter's officially done here, in fact I fert'd the yard today.

6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Thanks for the comments guys. I never usually stop but I couldn't resist the kodak moment.

Buck - Going to "winterize" the plow this weekend. Nothing else brewing really. My brother in law is getting back into mowing as a side job so I've been trying to help him find some decent used equipment.
  7. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

Scuba told me about an auction that was happening near me soon (actually 2). I just checked their site and they have one May 1st in Syracuse, NY. Says they have lawn and garden stuff. www.lyonauction.com

I should have parked my plow 2 months ago, but finally put it away last weekend. Left it out just in case, plus the yard was still pretty soft and didn't want to rut it up very much.

Work is picking up here for dump truck, actually getting pretty steady now. Gotta work tonight building a new stamping plant for Chrysler. Nice, easy, low mileage gig, but the hours aren't great. 4 am to 12:30 on monday, now tonight 4 pm- 2:30 or whenever they feel like signing us out?! Hope he doesn't think I am going to work at 6 or 7 am tomorrow!

Building America one truckload at a time.! payup

8. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

good pics man :drinkup:
  9. nailerdog

nailerdog Member
    from WI

Nice picts
  10. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

delete this please
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2005