1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who has this light bar ?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by razr777, Nov 27, 2013.

1. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

Whelen Mini Century Super LED 23' Light bar

Does anyone know of anyway too:

Make these brighter or change pods to different one's that are?

I see all 6 on one side flash together than the other 6 on the other side flash together anyway to change the pattern besides the moment switch, which only does all six either side.

I want to have them mixed up so you get some kinda designs/flash patterns besides only all 6 at same time all the time, what is the point of having 12 pods than.

2. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

I'm unfamiliar with this lightbar, but it sounds like the actual flasher may only have two outputs (6 and 6). You may be able to just swap in a flasher with more patterns and wire each pod separately. Check Able2 Products, Whelen, Strobes N More for flashers. As for brightness you'd have to change the pods. I'm not sure how to fit them in you lightbar, but Federal Signal makes some crazy bright pods. Good luck with the project!