1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who has the BEST PRICE on wings?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NJ Plowman, Dec 3, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

OK guys thanks for the input on my post about which is better, SCOOPS or WINGS ( http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=29838 ). :drinkup:

Since I am looking to plow a large open lot I have decided to go with a pair of wings. I see some of you come up with some really great prices on here, so who has the best price on a good set of wings? Are there any difference on types or brands of wings? I know the Westerns are nice, but we run all conventional mount regular "Pro Series" and their wings are designed for their "Pro Plus" line and won't fit ours. :cry:

So what do you all think, who has the best price and where should I get them from? :help:

2. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

3. moosey

moosey Senior Member

Yes, Angelo's there $165 plus shipping. Cheapest around. Everyone else is $200 or more plus shipping.

4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Support our sponsors so we can continue our mindless ranting's:D

I got my wings from www.centralparts.com aka CPW for $178.45 + shipping. Which came very fast and well packed, and they always are there to answer your questions.

Sometimes saving $5 ain't worth it.

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I agree that we should always support our sponsors, but I just thought somebody out there might have a source for them cheap! If it's only a few dollars I will always go with a sponsor but I was wondering if I could save a little more than a few dollars... payup