1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who has Rite Aid Snow Accounts 2016-17 ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow65, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Snow65

Snow65 Junior Member

Anyone know which National has the 2016-17 Rite Aid snow accounts for the PA /DE /NJ areas ?

Thanks in advance

shawn_ likes this.
  2. 160SR

160SR Junior Member
    from nh

Walgreens is buying out Rite-Aid and closing a bunch of places.
    Not sure about your area.
    Walgreens has a web site for service vendors. The way I read it you have to be approved by Walgreens first, then their management company.

3. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

if the previous post is correct
    usm has the northeast currently for walgreens

4. 160SR

160SR Junior Member
    from nh

So does that mean nobody gets paid if they take on a Rite-Aid ?

5. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, USM won't pay lol. Go ahead and do as many walgreens as you can. First you need signoffs, for every service, then you need to process online/via phone, then send in invoices with slips signed, they then take them and forward to CBRE management for processing, CBRE pays USM, USM sits on money then pays you, so in 180 days you'll see most of your money but not more than about 80% of it, it will be next summer and you'll still be chasing down that 20% if your lucky. the walgreens/usm combo is about as bad as the 2011 usm/walmart combo fallout...

MFRPropertiesCT and Anchorplow like this.
  6. nwalsh213

nwalsh213 Junior Member

What about New York? Does USM have Rite Aid sites in New York as well?

7. snowbuddy1617

snowbuddy1617 Junior Member

mirror lawn turf doctor has vermont and michigan

8. TPCLandscaping

TPCLandscaping Senior Member

I thought springwise still had rite aid... maybe I'm mistaken?

9. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Springtime lost them in Maine anyway. I'm still trying to find out who has them.

10. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

springwise doesn't have much of anything, for some reason i think they've gone down substantially in contracts over the years.

11. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Got two Walgreen in my City. Don't even phase me. They got a different Contractor every season.

12. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

I know Ferandino has all the Walgreens for snowplowing in upstate NY. Worked one summer with them for landscaping and probably never would again. I had no problems with payment but I couldn't handle how little they know about what they were doing and I knew that going in. It was worth it that summer, all the properties I did were right by my other properties and i knew I'd get paid you just have to follow there ridiculous protocols. Now it's not worth the headache

13. MFRPropertiesCT

MFRPropertiesCT Junior Member

We hate USM nothing but crooks did there landscaping this year and lost so much money in mulch all they do is rotate us idiots who need property to survive.

FredG likes this.
  14. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

What are your plans on collecting the lost earnings?

15. MFRPropertiesCT

No clue still speaking to my attorney, I heard the rotation of landscapers is huge. Seems they can't keep them on site

16. MFRPropertiesCT

Goes like this Sam gets hired Samsays he's a landscaper but isn't just a kid n dad in a truck. They can't handle such a big account property looks terrible next landscaper thinks subbing be easier no chasing money hired to the site. Now remember Sam didn't handle site for 3 months so at this time site manager questions USM gets on their ass threatens to fire, remember this ... so now USM jumps on new landscaper but landscaper just got it it will take time to fix property they have mulched and cleaned but there's just a little bit left to beautify it now USM decides it's not quick enough moves onto another new landscaper showing site manager look we made changes now middle landscaper gets prorated pay after spending 300 on mulch mmmm paid 187.00

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  17. MFRPropertiesCT

True story and these mngmt companies keep sucking up all properties forcing new businesses to use em

18. MFRPropertiesCT

Happened to us read my post it's not just snow

19. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

You don't have to explain to me, Been there done that many moons ago. Unless they got a retainer they can just get the next one in line. Not worth the hassle and possibly me hunting someone down out of state.

MFRPropertiesCT likes this.
  20. MFRPropertiesCT

Looking for CT contracts now