1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who Has Pics of there new 2008 Ford

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sharpshooter77, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

I know someone here has any pics of there new 2008 super duty I would like you to post them hear, because my buddy does not believe me that they are out on the market yet. If anyone has any pics so that I can show him and shut him up that would be great.:salute: :drinkup: :salute: :drinkup:

2. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

There are a few listed on ebay listed under 2008 Ford F250 or 350

3. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

I saw a 2008 F-350 PSD Dually on a car carrier the other day in my town.

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

seen a new cc dulley today at the truck stop, he claimed it had 350hp (didn't ask what the torque was) i heard there we lots of them driving around in texas, mostly special ordered without carpet flooring

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

The City of Holland Fire has a new 08 f350 crew cab. It is there rescue truck. Thing looks amazing with all the lights and stuff going.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

The City of Holland Fire has a new 08 f350 crew cab. It is there rescue truck. Thing looks amazing with all the lights and stuff going. Sorry I don't have any pics though. I can try to get some of it if i have time. No promises though because we are already a month behind becasue of this sh!tty weather we are getting.

7. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

a friends dad drove out to Woodhouse ford in blair NE. this weekend to get theirs (saved $6493.00) over local dealer.

the local dealer has had a red standard cab on the lot for 6 weeks...finally sold it last wednesday.

saw a crew-cab longbed diesel fully outfitted with tool boxes, light bar, headache rack, etc... for the Iowa DNR (already had the box-side crunched up) that was over 3 weeks ago.

They are out and getting mixed reviews.

8. Jay brown

i've heard that place is amazing...dad has bought 1 or 2 trucks up there

9. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I saw one at a local dealership weeks ago. It was a BIG truck! (08 F350) I almost wanted to trade my 06 in right there! Its been sitting there for about 4-6 weeks now. It only stickered 250.00 more than my 06.

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I saw an '08 F450 at my dealer last night. All i can say is wow! Next time I'm there I'll bring my camera. It sitckered at I think $54K fully loaded with every option which compared to an F-350 just like it in't that bad.

11. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

13. ADK

ADK Member

Here it is on Ebay

[​IMG]

14. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Many dealerships in MA have atleast one 2008 on their lot if not 2 or 3 by now. Tell your buddy to take a ride and see for himself....

15. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Here's a '08 F-450 Lariat at the dealer in town....there aint no way i'm taking it at $61,000:nono:

08_f_450.jpg

16. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

That knocking sound is some seriously messed up injectors:gunsfiring:

17. Dent82

Dent82 Member

The company I work for just bought 30 of them. Yes 30, but they can't even give me a raise:realmad:

18. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

My dad got his 08 2 weeks ago. No pics tho, he's too far away. I've seen quite a few on the roads around home too.

19. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

Ugly

i think they are the ugliest ford yet. I liked to 99-07s but those are just nasty. Not that i can say much about the new chevys either...looks like the next one is a GMC only decent truck on the road now

20. Jay brown

none in my town yet...i don't think anyone can afford one untill they see what the crops are going to make.