1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who has experience with the Buyers SS V-box??

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by dzines, Nov 4, 2004.

1. dzines

dzines Junior Member

I've seen a lot of people recommending this spreader on this site, but some people I've talked to tell me they are junk!! I have to say for $3000 for an 8' SS V-box sounds a little good to be true. I would like to get some feedback from people who have tried and tested them. and also see how good they are after 2-3 seasons??

2. dzines

dzines Junior Member

so.......is Buyers just breaking into the SS spreader market or what. How come I've seen so many people recommending them if no one has them???
  3. RichterNo1

RichterNo1 Junior Member

i would like to know too
  4. BOSS 444

BOSS 444 Member
    from In.

I know this is an old post, but excactly what I was wondering also?

Anyone w/ SS Buyers?

5. Lehner&Sons

Lehner&Sons Junior Member

I have one but I just bought it this year! I have used it 6 times now. No problems but I would not expect any this soon. The sander was recommended to me by a few guys. One has had his for one season now with no problems. The price was right and it works great. No complaints. I will have a better answer to this question after the season is over though. I paid $3700 and installed it myself so at just $3000 that would be a steal! I would like to know where they are available for only $3000!

Chris Lehner