1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who has a spreader for sale?????? PA/NJ/MD/DE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PlowKid150, Nov 22, 2007.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Anyone have a big tailgate spreader for sale? does not have to be perfect but i don't want a unit with a seized motor. Give me a shout, i am in the market.

Kevin

2. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

Spreader

My buddy has one that he is looking to sale. I'll get a hold of him and get all the info. It is a tailgate spreader with a new motor (Replaced last year). He is out of the business and looking to unload. I'll try to get some info, Pictures and price for you today.

3. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Fisher speedcaster

I have a fisher speedcaster which I think is still the largest tailgate spreader made. Needs a little TLC but it's all there and motor spins. Need to get $400 for the spreader. Thanks, Joe