1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who has a Pro-Tech Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Antlerart06, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Looking for pro and Cons on the Skid Plow not a snow pusher

The Plow with wing kits I do know wings are manual I could always add my own rams at a later date

This something new for Pro tech

Some reason I thought I had my mind made up on a Fisher but came across the pro tech for about same money one with wings one isn't.

2. Antlerart06

3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I am also interested to hear any feedback on these.
  4. Antlerart06

I sent email to factory last week and one on Monday I haven't heard from them So I guess going have call them.
    You buy them direct from factory web site and it said put my zip code for shipping and showed no cost for shipping So I hoping that's is true if so I'll be ordering one

The dealers that sale Pro Tech don't carry this plow
  5. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

My buddy from Stonewoodandwaters, who is on the first two Pro-Tec snow fighter films, uses one on a mini loader for a HOA with 200 driveways and the roads. He loves it. Works like a blade on the driveways and as a pusher on the roads. That Pro-Tec set up is on the Snow fighter second film.

His only complaint is you have to watch the down pressure, it will tare up a driveway that is on a hill if you try to push the snow off the sides of the driveway. Parking lots it like a mini pusher
  6. edshipp19

edshipp19 Senior Member

Just bought two at an auction (brand new in crates) on a whim. They are diamond plows and with the wings should work very well. Will try to update once and if it ever snows
  7. Antlerart06

Thanks on the info

I think 2 hydro rams on the wings would make a super plow
    But still for the price I couldn't go wrong with it
    I think I found the plow if the shipping price is right I'll call tomorrow
    I like the yellow it will match my Gehl