1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who gives you advice on late fee verbage?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnowMan4U, Feb 19, 2006.

1. SnowMan4U

SnowMan4U Member

Who gave you advice on what to print on the bottom of your invoices regarding late fees such as, "Payment due upon reciept. Payment over 30 days subject to 1.5% compounded daily...."payup

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

your creditors !! lol just don't pay your bills for a couple of months...
    you will have some ideas coming in the mail every day..

not that I would ever know:nono: ...
    I was injured a couple of years back and could not work for over 8 months.
    I got a couple on very nice collection notices lol you will never meet such nice and understanding group of people..lol:waving:
    Take a look at your bills what does it say on them about late payment, just to get an idea.
    If you have clients that you have to threaten to them with (fees) to get them pay, they may not be the clients you want to keep. JMO....

3. SnowMan4U

SnowMan4U Member

I know what you're saying. Around here it's pretty competitive but I think at the end of the season, it'll be easier to pick and choose clients. I could right now but I have a $$$ goal set and really want to get there so for this season, I'm rattlin the sword for some of those snobs that think the "lawn boy" is the last one on the bill list.