1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who else works for SnowGo?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kouski, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Kouski

Kouski Junior Member

The last post about SnowGo was from 2011 so since no one else talks about them on this forum, I assume they do good business and pay all their bills! Who else has subbed for them and what's your experience? As for us, we've done the work under a reasonable contract for reasonable pricing, just waiting on payment now. Net 45 sucks sometimes.

2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe SnowGo is a No Go !!

3. Kouski

Kouski Junior Member

After my horrible Ferrandino & Son experience I swore I'd never work for a national again, which these guys are not. These guys are out of Naperville, IL and the bulk of their work is done by their own people with dedicated equipment. They picked up a job in my town 3 hours away that was out of their reach and subbed it to me. Hopefully I'm not learning a new lesson!

4. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

hey

how did everything work out working for snowgo? im going to do a job for them now and was seeking some info. call 3173407078 please. my name is tyler.

5. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

I subbed for them during 2 storms in Southern KY..... got paid for the 1st trip still waiting to be paid for the 2nd