1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who else needs a day off with sleep

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by A&M Snowplowing, Dec 24, 2004.

1. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

The snow needs to stop in Ohio until I can get my fleet running again. I have 5 trucks in the fleet and now i am down to one. My 85 is still in the body shop (since march of 2004). Two of the guys that help me out broke there trucks and the other guy is out of town. Besides all this i am out of spear pumps. My E-60 took a dump so i have the 85's E-60 one there. My one E-47 is on another guys since his broke. Then that E-47 caught fire. And my other one is in the shop along with the other E-60 pump. Sorry for the complaining need to blow off some steam after running for 2 days with maybe 4 hours of sleep.
  2. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Well, at least you got snow... :(
  3. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

actually i could go for some sleepless days/nights. all told we have had about 9" of snow so far this year.
  4. wls

wls Senior Member

I've push 7 times so far.
  5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

1/2" so far this year :rolleyes:
  6. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

If you are really into a bind you can give me a call (330) 352-6561.

I only plow 2 lots and my driveway...so my truck is idle alot.
  7. EEW

EEW Junior Member

Will help

I am a part time plower and will take off work when it snow good. Call if you need help. Your life is not worth a few more plow jobs! I am open to help! Call me, I am in Medina just a few minutes away. I am Insured on the truck and the business for plowing. I also spread salt and Magic Salt.

8. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

Which city are you guys out of in Ohio.
  9. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

We had 3 trucks go "belly up" in the last storm. That left a few jobs with a single truck working them. That Wed / Thurs storm left Akron a royal mess.
    The city guys just could not come close to catching up all two days. The side streets are a total mess.
  10. EEW

EEW Junior Member

Located just south of Medina square

A&M, I am located just south of the Medina Square on Route 3.
  11. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Live towards Cleveland, keep my truck/plow on West smith rd in Medina.
  12. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Man I'll come down to help you out sent PM if you need my help.I'm in the Detroit area and can get down there is a short time.PM me if you need me..