1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who does Financing?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Snow Rookie, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Snow Rookie

Snow Rookie Junior Member

I am running into road blocks. Who finances plows?

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

What? Whatever! There are great deals out there. We just FINANCED, YES FINANCED a new BX12 and a skid steer plow and got a great deal through Sheffield. We got zero down, zero payments for 6 months and an interest rate that was right in line with our bank. So unless you are wealthy and money is no object, why would you fork out 10k if you dont have to with a deal like that. Sheffield works with many manufacture's, even Douglas Dynamics (Fisher, Western and Blizzard plows) offer financing. Talk to Collin at Columbia Landscaping (Columbia Truck and Equipment, a sponsor on here). He can set you up.

3. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

i also just financed a brand new western MVP and spreader through sheffield. no money down no payments for 90 days.

i can pay it off in a short ammount of time or no time at all. its is a great way to help build credit.

also to answer the original pst most plow dealers offer financing on new plows.

4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Unless its zero % for 6 months on the blade dont fian it

5. Snow Rookie

Snow Rookie Junior Member

I always buy my mowers in the fall. 0%for 6 months 0 payments. This is 9th Lazer Z i have done this way. I imagine the blade will be the same way. I am trying to get an SBA loan for $100,000 but it takes 6-8 weeks for the money, this way I can get the equipment and then pay it off.

6. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

What is your collateral for this $100,000 SBA loan? I'm always curious on these. All the SBA does is guarantee the loan for the lender.

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Sheffield and TD bank's yard card both will finance plows. The interest rate is nasty though, we find customers are better off using a regular Credit Card. 14% bets the 24% those programs normally charge.