1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who do i back charge

Discussion in 'Weather' started by TPC Services, Apr 5, 2009.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Which one of these clown's should I be back charging for my time moving equipment around, call subs, moving sand back in to there piles I just go done removing because they had no ekling of any snow coming anytime in the future.

I want some ones friggin head on a platter this is the 3rd time those retards have cried wolf in the past 6 weeks. they have not forecasted a Frigg in one close at all this year:realmad:, one god blessed station would say we isn't going to get crap then the other say's we are going to get dumped on, then o o o wait a minute never mine it's going to miss us completely woops no well no we might get a inch which Frigg in ones is your stupid retards I wish I could make what they do and be wrong all the dam time !!!

KI hate to see how bad these retards are going to miss the tornado season that’s going to be very interesting !!:dizzy:
  2. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Sorry about your luck.
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I thought Des moines had heavy snow all day today?
  4. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Your not alone last few weeks they have hyped up big storms here and then the night before boom going North or going south or peters out with little to no moisture.
  5. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Jackasses backed off the wx advisory for tonight. Radar is showing precip but most isn't even reaching the ground. They get too carried away with the headlines, at one time they had most of Iowa down for 14+ inches.
  6. TPC Services

tls22 it was all NW of dm area, ames and surounding areas got like 5" but the ground temps where way to warm and it did not snow as hard as they said it was going to . they change there mind three times in 36 hrs of the storm, gets kind of confusioning on what the hell to perpar for if they have no dam clue!!!!
  7. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

They will not miss because of doppler radar, the cure all. They call ever swirl on the doppler a tornado and that covers their arse. They rely heavy on doppler radar these days and if it ever goes down they/we are screwed.
  8. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

I feel your pain. Not looking forward to the snow forecasted in MI over the next 24 hours. This bites!
  9. TPC Services

I still will say they miss a tornado the swirl on a radar never is the same swirl thats on the ground.
  10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Good thing my plow is a truck length away.I'll put it on tomorrow just in case .Tues calls for 2-4 and weds.1-3.
  11. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

Little, I feel your pain. I am pissed as hell too. they sit hear and say that Des Moines got 2-4 inches and the only thing white is the grass. I am from the Marshalltown area and they were saying we got 3-5 and Conrad about 10 minutes north of me got 10". BULLSH*T! The roads are wet and thats it. The NWS needs to clarify how they measure snow and let everyone know if that is how much is gonna fall or if that is how much is gonna accumulate. Thank god I didn't hang my plows or put my salter on. But I did do a bunch of runnin around gettn ready for the EVENT that never happened. Send me there address so I can get a piece of the pie Little!
  12. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

Little, I know your pain. I ran around getting one of my plow trucks ready and it was all for nothing! The NWS needs to clarify the amount forcasted is fallen or accumulated. They said Conrad got 10". BULLSH*T. They said we got 3-5. The pavement was only wet. Check out the picture, doesn't look like 3-5.

13. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

OOPS, sorry guys I thought the first post was deleted.
  14. TPC Services

IA snoman I hear you hell the wauy they where talking is if like north of ames was a waste land of snow and tht you guys where just snowed in, your pictures show a very differant contras of whatt hey are saying happen!!!